Sunday, April 26, 2020

Guard Your Inner Voice

                                                 

Guard Your Inner Voice

                                                             


My inner voice guides my thought process and thought process guides my behavior. So my inner voice is very important
I have to constantly guard what I am whispering to myself. Most of the time either it is negative or positive. My motivation, my self esteem, my action is guided by this inner voice.
If my inner voice is negative, I have to challenge it and rectify it immediately and replace it with a positive inner voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Covid-19,Revival of Economy: An Economist View.

Post Covid-19,Revival of Economy:      An Economist View                                                     According to  ...